Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beethoven: Sonatas Op.31 Nos. 16, 17 & 18 [HMC901902] Paul Lewis


Beethoven: Sonatas Op.31 Nos. 16, 17 & 18 [HMC901902] Paul Lewis
Classical | Ape (Single Tracks) dbPowerAMP | 1CD/215MB | Cover+Booklet | RS.com
A little more and I would have ended my life. . . . Only my art held me back’, says Beethoven in his ‘Heiligenstadt Testament’. Partly contemporary with this key document of summer 1802, these three sonatas open up the ‘new paths’ that were to enable the composer to surmount the prospect of almost total deafness. Paul Lewis has chosen to inaugurate his complete recording of the sonatas by plunging into the heart of this Tempest.

Information - Purchase - Download

password: Sankerib

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you.. looking forward to listening to this version I itended to buy some weeks ago.

Powered by WebRing.